MURCHISON FALLS is the largest national park in Uganda bisected by the mighty River Nile. It is dominated by savannah, woodland, wetland and a tropical forest. It provides habitat for 76 mammal and 450 bird species, including lion, leopard, elephant, hippopotamus, Rothschild’s giraffe, Cape buffalo, hartebeest, bushbuck, waterbuck, oribi, warthog and Uganda Kob, the rare shoebill stork, and Uganda`s largest population of Nile crocodile.Included
- Transportation for both ways in a Pop-up roof 4WD minibus.
- 2 Nights accommodation in dormitories or camping or Banda in the park.
- Fruits and Mineral water as indicated in the daily plan.
- Services of an English speaking Driver/Guide.
- Ferry crossing.
- Wildlife launch cruise along the Nile.
- Game drive around the Nile Delta.
- Walking Safari to the top of Murchison falls.
- Fees for CHIMPANZEE and RHINO Tracking.
- Hard drinks.
- Entrance Visas
- Other meals, drinks, tips and any personal expenditure
- All activities described in the itinerary, unless specified as extras.