1. Mad Gaots or our guides cannot be held responsible for personal injury, equipment loss or damage when this is caused as a consequence of not following instructions given.
2. We reserve the right to make changes to the schedule or to cancel any tour or arrangement due to health, safety and weather conditions.
3. We offer boats with a capacity of 50-100 kg.
4. Minimum age is 12 years.
5. We reserve the right to refuse participation to a client, if the person is e.g. intoxicated or in any other way not capable to sit in a kayak alone.
6. Since our groups are small, we are normally able to adapt the pace of the tour to our guests. If you are looking for exercise, please be aware that our regular tours are not meant to be this, you will be asked to adjust your speed to the other clients and the guides pace.
7. Kayaking is a water sport. We will do our best to keep you dry, but some contact with salt water is unavoidable. Please bring suitable clothing.
8. Please bring a dry shift of clothes – in case you are going to swim – more or less voluntary.